Blueberry Yogurt Breakfast Smoothie recipe | Breakfast recipe | Vegetarian

blueberry yogurt breakfast smoothie recipe

Back in India its a festive season starting from Ramadaan, Ganesh Chaturti then Eid Ul Ada and now its time for navaratri,dussera then diwali and on on...in all this we just miss our regular routine and enjoy the season with flooded sweets in and out. It would be small effort to reduce the calorie intake at least during breakfast...this smoothie is light and filling for few hours. 
Blueberry Smoothie is easy to make with few ingredients going in. You can add any other berries to make berry smoothie. I love to have smoothies sometimes in my breakfast and here are few Chocolate Breakfast Smoothie BowlCoffee Breakfast Smoothie , Carrot Cake SmoothieHyderabadi Kesar Badam Ka Harira
How did it tasted: it was little sour as i didn't add any sweetener.If sweetener is added it would be sweet n sour beverage.

Level: easy
Total Time: 5mins
serves:1

1 cup:250 ml
1 tablespoon: 15ml
1 teaspoon:5ml

Ingredients


Blueberries: 1/2 cup
Banana: 1 medium
Oats: 1/4 cup
Greek yogurt: 1/2 cup
Water/milk: 1/2 cup(i used water)
Sugar/Honey to taste ( i skipped)

Directions

Cut the banana and put all the ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth and serve.




#BlueberrySmoothie is going to be part of  61 #foodiemonday #Navaratrirecipes #bloghop recipes

Festive Yummies

Khubani Ka Meetha

Shahjahani Meetha(Tamatar Ka Halwa)

Kakinada Gottam Kaja
Instant Jalebi

Badusha

Sheer Khurma



Sweet Corn Halwa


Moong Dal Halwa Truffle

7 comments:

  1. I love any berry smoothie! I guess this can be made with just plain yogurt too right? Greek yog and then water or milk is equivalent to adding plain yogurt. Loved each of the clicks and yeah I miss the festivities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy share dear. Perfect for fasting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smoothies are my all time favorite ❤️love ur version 👌🏻👍🏻

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely share Nisa. This is my favourite smoothie whenever I visit my son in Canada. Love adding blueberries to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blueberry is my favorite ingredient Nisa and I would definitely try this lovely recipe... Thanks for sharing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an inviting smoothie Nisa and perfect for the navratris too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this yummy Smoothie!! Blueberry is my Favourite!! Fab share Nisa.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I Love to hear from you, your valuable comments and suggestion.